Wednesday, May 17, 2017

One Layout Three Ways with Shizuka


Hello BoBunny friends!! It's Shizuka here today. I would like to introduce One Layout in Three Ways with the BoBunny beautiful Serendipity collection and Pentart new Stencil Paste.

At first it is a simple clean layout:


I cut out some patterns from pattern paper and I added a layered chipboard to be an accent.

In the next step, I added texture and color to the paper of the mount.


I textured with a new BoBunny Fancy Flourishes stencil and New Pentart Stencil Paste. This new stencil is very thick and solid. Moreover, the stencil paste is reasonably hard, and when used together it is very stereoscopic. Then I slightly diluted acrylic paint and skipped paint with a brush.



Can you see the stencil paste is quite stereoscopic?



I put papers pulled out with BoBunny New Mandala craft dies on the butterfly circle paper. Like a dream catcher, I connected a cord to a feather paper. Even in this state it is not bad, but I would like to add colors and decorations a little more.

This is the work which was completed at the end. 



I piled the cut flowers and paper, stacked chipboard, added Pearlescents, and superimposed colors with three kinds of glitter paste. Finally Gesso wear lightly on the sponge and colored so as to be a soft impression.









I hope my work will be helpful for your production and inspiration!


Thank you!!

Shizuka



BoBunny Supplies;



Patterned Paper; Serendipity / Branches, Greetings, Life, Songbird, Take Fright, Treetops, Serendipity

Chipboard; Serendipity, Serendipity Layered Chipboard

Glitter Past; Buttercup, Coral, Honeydew

Pearlescents; Coral, Sugar

Stencils; Fancy Flourishes

Craft Dies; Mandala

Duble Dot Brads; Think Pink

Double Dot Jewels; Blue Hues, Think Pink



Pentart Supplies;

Stencil Paste; Pearl

Creamy Acrylic Semi-Gloss; Pink, Jade

Primer Paste; White Gesso

1 comment:

  1. All three are lovely! I tend to stick with a simple layout, so it's nice to see a more elaborate one that doesn't look "overdone" - yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete